News‎ > ‎

How to book a court -- for a Junior member

posted 25 Oct 2020, 21:21 by James Manger   [ updated 25 Oct 2020, 21:23 ]
A parent (or guardian or "Main contact") can book a court for a junior member.
Just make sure you are acting on their behalf by clicking your name in the top-right corner and selecting the junior member's name.
Access denied for non-member parent

That should get us past most "Access denied" errors.